Online Registration is Now Open for your NYSNLA and LINLA (region 1) Membership.
[ Register Here ]
As a member of the LINLA, you are a part of a statewide professional trade association that is dedicated to advancing the interests of New York State’s nursery and landscape businesses and professionals by promoting sound business practices, expanding state and local markets, and exerting leadership in the development of sustainable communities.
What Your Membership Provides You:
Professionalism & Networking
- Professional distinction within the industry
- Access to a network of fellow professionals
- Regional membership providing opportunities to collaborate
- Listed in the annual Membership Directory
- Listed on the NYSNLA website, www.nysnla.com, searchable by region and specialty
- Special individual listing as Certified Nursery and Landscape Professional (CNLP)
- Access to the members-only section of the NYSNLA website
- Full-time energetic, professional, and friendly staff to assist members
- Leadership development
- Access to comprehensive insurance services through The Flanders Group
- Available discounts on credit card processing through Payment Processing Consultants
- Access to many benefits through NYSNLA’s Powerful Partnership Program with Milton CAT.
- Discounted payroll and human resource services through USA Payroll
- Small business services through Support Services Alliance, Inc.
- Savings on business and residential electricity supply charges through Energy Plus
- Reduced rates on webhosting and website design through Techne Web Services, LLC
Education & Training
- Reduced exam and recertification fees for CNLP Program
- Statewide educational programs and seminars
- NYSNLA partnership with the Empire State Green Industry Show
- Membership to the Nurserymen’s Foundation (a 501c(3) registered charitable organization that supports education and encourages young people to follow careers in horticulture)
Knowledge & Awareness
- Subscription to NYSNLA's enhanced, comprehensive quarterly magazine, Nursery Lines
- Invitation to great events such as the LINLA Landscape Design and Build Awards, Chicks in Horticulture Brunch, Golf Outing, spring garden and flower shows
- NYSNLA booth and garden at the New York State Fair
- NYSNLA’s participation on the New York State Arbor Day Planning Committee
- Lobbying efforts through partnership with New York Alliance for Environmental Concerns, Empire State Council of Agricultural Organizations and other groups with similar key legislative issues
- Strong working relationship with legislators, NYS Department of Environmental Conservation, NYS Department of Agriculture & Markets, New York Farm Bureau, and the like
- Representation on key groups addressing horticultural issues, including invasive species management
Promotion of your Business
- Sponsorship and advertising opportunities
- Eligible to enter NYSNLA’s Environmental Beautification Awards Program, highlighting landscape talent
- Promotional materials, such as brochures and magnets, to purchase as a resource for clients
How to Join:
LINLA is the Region 1 Association of The New York State Nursery and Landscape Association.
You Must become a member of NYSNLA to join LINLA. Click here to see what a NYSNLA membership provides for you